Adjustment after replacing finals?

steve+grpio@...

Has anyone performed the full transmitter adjustment?

I just replaced the HF finals in my 7000.  The unit powers up and emits power; so far so good.  How much of the Tx adjustment procedure do I need to perform?  Is it OK to only set the Driver Idle currents or should I do the whole procedure?

The reason I ask is that one step is confusing me.  The TX PEAK adjustment says to preset L604, L612 and L904 to a default setting.  But nothing else later says how to do final adjustment on these inductors.  I'd rather not touch them without better guidance.

Any thoughts?

Steve, AG6QX