From: ic7000@groups.io <ic7000@groups.io> on behalf of Warren Allgyer <allgyer@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2019 21:55
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ic7000] Test Results IC-7000 2 Meter Rpt Problem Transmit

Mac you and JD are talking apples and oranges and you are both correct. The WFM mode is for 75kHz deviation used for broadcast.

Within the ham bands there is WBFM which is 5 kHz deviation and NBFM which is as you say, half of that. The 7000 is capable of receiving all three and transmitting the last two.

WA8TOD
Warren