Re: IC-7000 2 Meter Rpt Problem Transmit but doesn't open the repeater ?

Kurt Sweeny

JD

Yes I can hear the 7000 on the 530 so I know that the 7000 is transmitting.

Kurt

On Apr 17, 2019, at 12:18 PM, J.D. Barron <jeter.d.barron@...> wrote:

Kurt,
I had a similar problem with hitting a 440 repeater with one of my Ic7000s.
The problem was that although I could key the transmitter and power was being sent out the receiver was not working on the 70 cm band.
Do you know you are putting out power?

I assume the transmitter is drawing more current on transmit, but I have a power meter for VHF / UHF but no signal generator to prove the reverse.
Are you putting out power? Can you check with a HT?