From: Dave Sherron <DSher335.z@...>
Date: 4/17/19 03:38 (GMT-08:00)
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ic7000] IC-7000 2 Meter Rpt Problem Transmit but doesn't open the repeater ?

Does the repeater require a tone?

On Apr 17, 2019, at 12:59 AM, Kurt Sweeny <damele@...> wrote:

I have had my 7000 for 11 great years but never tried 2M repeater work. I have confirmed the radio transmits on the input frequency but will not key the repeater. Have triple check parameters ( doesn't mean it is still operator error).
using my Yaseu FT-530 I can use the repeater ( which I guess just provesI can use the 530.)

Could the tone generating capability not be working? Seems very unlikely.

Any help appreciated.
kurt
KD6LZ