Re: Cant change or enter Final Idle Cur(430Mhz) in service menu

Ian Benjamin VE9HB

Hi Spiros
The loss of driver idle current occurred while I was going through the service menu setup. It was just over 2A, so I decided to bump it up to 2.5A. First you have to dial the current back to zero to measure the baseline current, and then dial it back up to add 2.5A to the baseline. At that point the process setup process hung, with the current intentionally dialed back to zero.
I hope its just a software glitch, and not failure of the driver. As far as I know, the UHF was working.
--
Ian VE9HB