From: ic7000@groups.io [mailto:ic7000@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Brooks via Groups.Io
Sent: March 07, 2019 08:26
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ic7000] IC-7000 Intermittent recieve

George

About the squelch that I originally suggested; if it is happening on ssb it probably isn't the squelch. If it is happening on FM it could be.

Bob

W1AGC

On Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 9:27:30 PM EST, George DuBord <gdubord@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I waiting for some additional supplies to be delivered so I can proceed with the possible fix. most of the parts have arrived, just waiting on heat solution paste then its off to the races.73

Thanks for all the input, I keep the results coming as I try some of the fixes.