Re: IC-7000 scanning

Phillip Potter

Hi Eddie,

I am happy to suggest this:

https://www.niftyaccessories.com/icom_guides.php

They are quick instructions on how to do many things with your radio.  I got one to help me navigate the menu system of the IC 7000 and it is very good!

I am not related to the manufacturer, but only a very satisfied customer.

73s,

Phil, N6OMM

On 3/6/2019 8:52 PM, Ahmad Eddie Mobasheri wrote:
Hi all.
I am very pleased and now informed  with the many feedback I received in regard to the 2.5A power supply. Thanks again.
My radio came in English but translated from Japanese. I user manual. I have found some other versions on internet but they are all the same. I have found the scanning a bit complicated at lease for me it is!
It would be very much appreciated if you could take me through ( or lead me to a link) the scanning steps for example 410 MHz to 440 MHz, step by step ( Illustrating the appropriate , relevant  keys to push) etc. I am newbie!
Thanking you in advance and cheers
Eddie
ZL1AEM
A. Eddie Mobasheri