Re: IC-7000 Intermittent recieve

Bob Brooks

Could it be that your squelch is not adjusted properly? I have had similar behavior when my squelch is just on the edge.

Bob
W1AGC

On Monday, March 4, 2019, 12:07:40 AM EST, George DuBord <gdubord@...> wrote:

Hello all,
  I have an issue with my recieve and i hoping someone has ran into this before with a solution. I suspect the ribbons are bad by what I've researched on different forums and videos. The recieve will work just fine then out of the blue it drops out with just air noise. then just like that it will start working again. any suggestions? I have ordered some new ribbons which are due to arrive shortly. Thanks for any help resolving this. W9ANW