Re: Low Input Voltage in Mobile

bobsayers2000 <bobsayers2000@...>

I've got an MFJ unit which maintains a supply at a constant 13.6. I can't remember the model number at the moment as I'm not at home, but it works well.

Bob, G8IYK

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 at 17:27, Dan Fisher AI4GK
<ai4gk@...> wrote:
Undoubtedly, everyone is aware of the IC-7K's dependence on input voltage. In my 2016 F-150, the computer decides how much power the alternator puts out. Gone are the days of constant 13.7 Volts. The problem is, I can't rely on the input voltage from one transmission to the next. Has anyone resolved this problem? I've been looking at a constant-voltage DC power conditioner, but can't find anything. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Dan AI4GK