Re: Rig powers off when I hit the tune button

davebb123456

Clean the fuse holders
Dave 2E0DMB

On 12 Jan 2019 21:52, Bob Rodgers <kc4tvo@...> wrote:

Check your power connections.  Sounds like a voltage dip on transmission.  7000s are prone to shutting down if power source drop voltage on keying.

Bob

KC4TVO

From: ic7000@groups.io [mailto:ic7000@groups.io] On Behalf Of oh7sp
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2019 4:03 PM
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ic7000] Rig powers off when I hit the tune button

Have you checked groundings (rig, power supply and tuner)?

I had similar issue due to a poor grounding.

Seppo, OH7Z / OH7SP

On 12 Jan 2019, at 21.55, k6tfz via Groups.Io <K6TFZ@...> wrote:

Is it in a vehicle or in the shack?

Does it power off without the autotuner?

Will it do it using a dummy load?

Geoff, K6TFZ

My Ic-7000 has started powering off when I hit the tune button. I'm using it with an LDG IT-100 autotuner. Any idea why this might be happening?

Paula K7PAX