From: ic7000@groups.io <ic7000@groups.io> on behalf of James Ray, Sr. <jamesraysr@...>
Sent: Friday, November 9, 2018 07:44
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ic7000] Please Approve

I just hate it when I trust the auto spelling.)

composite input,
resolution isn't as good
no additional pixels
less distraction.

Maybe the next time I will check the the checker before posting.8O)#

Sorry

73 de KF7SLM, Jim

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018, 14:37 James Ray, Sr. <jamesraysr@... wrote:
Buy a small 7" Tv at. RCA composite input. Connect to the video on th 7000 and your are in business. WARNING the regulation is as good as it just blows up the existing picture. No additional pictures, but it does make a lot of data on the screen easier to read wt. 80 year old eyes. Less destruaction when I am mobile. Good luck

73 de KF7SLM, Jim

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone