Re: Please Approve

D C *Mac* Macdonald

All you need is a composite video monitor (or older NTSC television) and appropriate cables.  The cable is a mini phone jack (tip and ring) on one end and the RCA phono plug on the other end.

73 de Mac, K2GKK/5
(Since 30 Nov '53)​
Oklahoma City, OK​
USAF Retired 61-81​
FAA Retired 94-10

From: <> on behalf of Jimbo <jim@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2018 13:03
Subject: [ic7000] Please Approve
My name is Jim Walker

My call is KBØX

I just purchased a used IC-7000 and would like to find out how to go about modifying the radio to connect an external video monitory to it.


Join to automatically receive all group messages.