Re: Icom IC-7000 looking for a fair price on my radio Icom IC-7000 #all

D C *Mac* Macdonald

Owners  callsign WAS included in original posting!

73 de Mac, K2GKK/5 in OKC, OK

On Sep 26, 2018, at 04:45, Vesko via Groups.Io <lz2je@...> wrote:

Why is this IC 7K bought after it is not removed from the original packaging,.....

On Wednesday, September 26, 2018, 7:36:05 AM GMT+3, Mike B <kc0tsc@...> wrote:

it's in the box i have not aver taken it out new in box

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 9:56 PM Ralph Krohne <r_krohne@...> wrote:
Can you post a photo of the radio with your call sign in the photo?

Ralph
KB1ZYI

On Sep 25, 2018, at 00:27, kc0tsc@... wrote:

Hi i am Mike and i am a Amateur radio operator. I had to move in to a apartment building and I tried my HT yaesu ft-60 and then I was told not to do it  I know I can do it with in my rights but I have to live here I am in need of a wheelchair some times and I can't drive right now so there is no car to put it in so I am looking to sell this radio new in box can some one tell me what this radios value is I have a
Icom IC-7000
https://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/0700.html
<0700.jpg>
The Icom RMK-7000 remote kit for the IC-7000 includes
MB-62 Radio Mounting Bracket
MB-105 Control Head Mounting Bracket
OPC-1443 Extension Cable for Control Head
https://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/14030700.html
<rmk7000.jpg>
Icom IC-7000 Mini-Manual
https://www.niftyaccessories.com/IC-7000.php