From: ic7000@groups.io [mailto:ic7000@groups.io] On Behalf Of MARCO EVANGELISTA
Sent: September 13, 2018 09:22
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: [ic7000] Tune button

Hello,
my 7000 is connected to the radio port of a MFJ-993B tuner.
Unfortunately, the tune button on the 7000 does not trigger the low power keying of the transmitter. The TUNE message on the display lights up for a moment but then goes out immediatly afterwards.
Note that the 993B tunes up well when I manually set low power and RTTY mode and push the PTT.
I need your help!
Thank you.
Marco IU8HXM