My IC7000 no workin at 50 mhz and uhf

pub1969@...

Hi Jim, my ic7000 has problems, when I change band with the up or down button and step from the bands hf to vhf it stops working and crashes. Switching from 29.999 mhz to 30 mhz the monitor goes off and everything stops, nothing works anymore. If I turn off the power supply and turn it on again it will work in the lowest band I was operating. In vhf everything works correctly. Same problem in uhf, nothing dead everything works. Is it a software problem? I looked at the wiring diagram, it could be the up pins 51 - 52 of ic1302 failures that enable via ic2151- ic2152 and ic901 MST MCK and MDT. Or one of these failure? Maybe L7 and L9 are not enabled? Can you help me ? Sorry for my english, I'm Italian ...
Stefano