IC-7000 and LDG IT-100 ,trouble ?!?!?!

Jamie WW3S

My IC-7000 crapped out, again, at Field day last year, no , or low power on HF, (don’t think it’s the fuse problem, as the power cord is not fused, connects to a rigrunner)...second time it happened. and Field day was the first time back on the air after the other repair.....I was talking to Matt at SARTS and he asked if by chance I was using an LDG tuner, which I have been, both time it did this , and he said for some reason the 7000 doesn’t like the LDG tuner, that even though its on low power, when it does it search the SWR varies too much too fast.....any one else experience this.....the radio works fin on VHF/UHF, and receives fine on HF, but only puts out about 15-20 watts or so....Matt suspects it’s the finals, but the previous repairs had something to do with the driver circuitry....