Re: An auto tuner for my IC-7000

Juliean Galak

Not one of the ones you asked about, but I've had excellent success with an LG-7000 tuner.  It was designed for the IC-7000 and works flawlessly.  Fully automated.  Gave me great performance with an end-fed random wire on every band from 80 to 10.

Juliean
KQ2Z

On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 8:37 PM Kurt Sweeny <damele@...> wrote:
I have had a good experience with the 929 auto. It has worked well for 6 years; when tuning into loads that are challenging I first tune at 15W.

Kurt
KD6LZV

On Apr 29, 2018, at 2:18 PM, MARCO EVANGELISTA <marcoevang@...> wrote:

HI,
I would like to purchase an automatic tuner for my 7k. I have selected the MFJ-939I and the MFJ-993B.
 I would prefer the latter, as it is way more versatile. However, as far as I have understood, when I change frequency, the 939I tunes up without the need to push the "tune" button, while the 993B requires button pushing.
Have I understood well?
Any recommendations for a good tuner?
73 Marco

--