Re: Ventilation starts and temperature shows maximum when I plug the LDG IT-100 #all

Brent Hawks

Could it be the cable itself that's faulty?

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 5:03 AM, <aurelian.bria@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Something is wrong with my IC-7000 or my LDG IT-100. It used to work very well before, but now I got this.  When I connect the LDG tuner with the cable to the IC-7000 the temperature indicator goes to maximum and ventilation starts. LDG tuner does not tune any more, the radio does not even recognize it. LDG tuner does not answer at all to any button push. ICOM radio works well...sensitivity is not affected...it even goes into TX wihout problems..except the temperature indicator.
Any idea about what can it be? IC-7000 seems to work very well without the tuner...and I wonder where is the problem

Aurelian - SA0CAN