Re: Ventilation starts and temperature shows maximum when I plug the LDG IT-100 #all

WA8Y Steven

It sounds like a high SWR situation.
Test the rig on a dummy load and Wattmeter.

Check the 4 pin connection between the rig and the tuner.

I have the LDG AT-100 Pro 2 which works with any rigs so I'm not using the tuner connector.

Steve WA8Y

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018, 4:14 PM <aurelian.bria@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Something is wrong with my IC-7000 or my LDG IT-100. It used to work very well before, but now I got this.  When I connect the LDG tuner with the cable to the IC-7000 the temperature indicator goes to maximum and ventilation starts. LDG tuner does not tune any more, the radio does not even recognize it. LDG tuner does not answer at all to any button push. ICOM radio works well...sensitivity is not affected...it even goes into TX wihout problems..except the temperature indicator.
Any idea about what can it be? IC-7000 seems to work very well without the tuner...and I wonder where is the problem

Aurelian - SA0CAN