Re: Ic 7000 problem

Chris

Yep check that I just can’t find a reason for it. At fist I thought RF was the caused.  But that turned out not the cause.  It’s only when you key the mike it shuts down and restarts.

Chris WB8YPO

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 8:03 PM -0700, "Alex Netherton" <w5alx-groups@...> wrote:

Make absolutely sure the fuses are not corroded and there is no voltage drop at the rig. When you key, check that the voltage does not drop too much, or the rig will shut down.

--
73 de W5ALX
HTTP:// blue ridge discovery.org

On March 24, 2018 at 10:39:31 PM, Chris (wb8ypo@...) wrote:

I have a ic 7000 that is giving me fits. What is happening. When I transmit the radio shuts down.  I have even tried it as one radio that is not separated. Any ideas out there would be helpful.  I’m just about to send it in if I can’t get a fix.
Chris wb8ypo