Re: [IC-7000] Pending transfer to Groups.io

Roger Taylor

On 07/03/18 03:47, jboehner01@yahoo.com [ic7000] wrote:
To all,

We have been with Yahoogroups since 2005.  We have over 6000 on this list!

I have been resisting the move, but Yahoogroups has been very flaky
lately.  As a moderator, it has been very difficult to handle
Yahoogroups with the most recent change several years ago, but with the
erratic way that yahoogroups has been acting lately, I want to make the
move prior to the system becoming inoperable (if it eventually does).

I have created a new group on groups.io:  ic7000@groups.io.  I will
begin the transfer process this evening.

I realize that some will not want to be on a different system, and I
certainly understand.  One of my yahoogroups moved to groups.io some
time ago, and I did not go with it.

However, I th ink it is time.

Thanks to all!

'73 de JIM N2ZZ
That's a shame. Better the devil you know.

73's everyone.

__._,_.__
Posted by: jboehner01@yahoo.com
• Reply to sender
<mailto:jboehner01@yahoo.com?subject=Re%3A%20Pending%20transfer%20to%20Groups%2Eio>
• Reply to group
<mailto:ic7000@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Pending%20transfer%20to%20Groups%2Eio>
• Start a New Topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ic7000/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJmcGxuNHNxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE0NTg4MzQ2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzE1MjAzOTQ0MjU->
• Messages in this topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ic7000/conversations/topics/40405;_ylc=X3oDMTM3ZDVmZjlkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE0NTg4MzQ2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAM0MDQwNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzE1MjAzOTQ0MjUEdHBjSWQDNDA0MDU->
(1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app? <https://yho.com/1wwmgg>
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email
app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your
inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an
email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Yahoo! Groups
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJlNzIyNXE5BF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzE0NTg4MzQ2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTUyMDM5NDQyNQ-->

• Privacy <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html>
• Unsubscribe