From: ic7000@... on behalf of kf5naj@... [ic7000]
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2018 14:09
To: ic7000@...
Subject: [IC-7000] IC 7000 to SdrPlay

I have a Dow Key T/R relay that I want to key on transmit
I already have two interfaces one needs 12v on transmit to activate the other needs a N/O to a common (I supply 12v) when transmit both activate a small relay that activates the Dow Key. This system works on other radios have.

On transmit were can a find 12v or a N/O contact that closes on transmit

Thank you

George KF5NAJ