Re: [IC-7000] group migration

Helmut Wabnig

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 06:38:22 -0700, you wrote:

The YahooGroups Files issue is transitory. I was unable to access files of
some groups that I run for a few days then they reappeared.

Many groups are moving to other services like groups.io (created and run by
the same guy that created OneList/E-Groups, the predecessor to YahooGroups)
or Google Groups. Both of these provide the same services as YahooGroups.

I just moved over one of my lists to groups.io and it was pretty seamless.

How long will they survive?
Do we have to move our groups around every few years?

w.