Re: I need a Logic board and ribbon cables

Steve W3AHL

I've purchased several replacement sets of the ribbon cables over the years from Icom.  They are in the $2 range each and well worth having on hand, since the next time you go to remove a board they may become intermittent, especially if the plastic stiffener on the back comes loose.

Steve, W3AHL
---In ic7000@..., <thc@...> wrote :

Yes somebody has been in there before I got it, all the copper tape on the logic can had been removed and ribbons to main board were loose in a bag and damaged like you say probably from not releasing the connector, otherwise it looks good. Thanks Steve