Re: Icom IC-F7000?

Huze@work <hduff@...>

Your comment is equally as interesting.
I don't see why it couldn't be a similar size as the 706.
Unless they decide in the interim to add a built-in ATU,
why do you think it would be and as large as the TS-480 ?

Hugh VA3TO

MKM wrote:

Interesting comment...we do not know yet the size of the housing.

Earlier reports indicated 20mm shorter compared to the 706 but I doubt it. I think it will be about the size of the Kenwood 480.

On May 1, 2005, at 5:45 PM, Per Eriksson wrote:

It has nothing to do with the upcoming IC-7000 except the size of the
housing�.

/Per

_____

Fr�n: ic7000@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ic7000@yahoogroups.com] F�r uuhamfl
Skickat: den 1 maj 2005 14:43
Till: ic7000@yahoogroups.com
�mne: [ic7000] Icom IC-F7000?

Please take note that I have discovered an Icom IC-F7000 commercial
HF
radio on Icom Australia's web site. It is an "ALE" radio.Their web
site
is: www.icom.net.au It is listed under commercial radios. Could
this
radio be related to the expected IC-7000?

Tom, K4YAZ
uuhamfl@aol.com