Re: [IC-7000] Re: Adjusting the reference oscillator

Charles & Sandra Cohen

Steve --

Thank you for testing !   I sing, and "DA Tuner" was already installed on my phone.

There's another app that someone else in the Club found -- Check the Google "Play Store" for apps under:

. . . Audio Frequency Counter

It may be higher accuracy.

It's also possible to use "fldigi" in "Frequency Analysis" mode.  That puts a very narrow filter on the WWV carrier, and applies AFC tracking, and tells you what the center frequency of the filter is.

But I like the simplicity of a smartphone in my pocket.

.     Charles / VA7CPC

PS -- thanks for all the work you do on this list!