Re: Accidentally Shorted Radio with LDG Tuner Cable

kdbrady1963@...

I replaced the 5 amp fuse behind the control head and now it powers up. However, I am unable to write any data to the radio. Although, in error, I was able to write an empty codeplug, without the ability to send any channel information.

I have verified the radio ID...70h, baud rate is auto and transceiver is on. However, as soon as I start to send the data, the transceiver turns off.

I appreciate the help that I have found here. Does anyone have an solution for this issue?

73
Keith
KB0CAP