From: "kdbrady1963@... [ic7000]" <ic7000@...>
Date: 1/30/17 15:08 (GMT-08:00)
To: ic7000@...
Subject: [IC-7000] Accidentally Shorted Radio with LDG Tuner Cable

As I was attempting to plug the power connector of the radio/LDG interface cable into the tuner, I accidentally touched the tuner case with the power connector. The tuner and all associated cables and fuses appear to be alright. I came to the conclusion that they appeared alright, by checking the fuses and using the cables with my other 7000. However, the radio will not power up.

Can anyone tell me what probanly needs to be fixed and possible cost, in order for this radio to power on?

Thanks,
Keith - KB0CAP