Re: [IC-7000] SWR Question

Colin Christie

I bought one of those quick guides to using the IC7000. Its about 6 pages in A5 size. Very worth while.
73

On Wed, 14 Dec, 2016 at 1:00, kd8tzc@... [ic7000]
wrote:

I have been away from HAM radio for a few months and I seem to have gone brain dead with how my 7000 operates.  First off, I have a LDG AT100 PRO auto tuner interfaced with my radio.  If I hit the tune button on my rig, it all seems to tune up just fine, but when I start to communicate (JT65) the SWR meter on the rig goes full scale, but the SWR meter on the LDG AT100 is at 1.  Am I doing something wrong?  I thought they always show the same or is the SWR meter on the rig showing the SWR between the tuner and itself?

Sorry for the goofy question... I should know this

73's

KD8TZC