Re: [IC-7000] Re: RF getting into rig screen shows distortion

Colin Christie

Hi Perry,

I have a choke in place but have not tried ferrite on the leads yet.

 For what is promoted as the Rolls Royce of headsets I should not have to do r&d on a product to get it to work when I have payed a fair sum of money.Got on to Bob Heil very disappointed with his suggestion to swap power supplies
?

I have checked for ground loops and even disconnected the earth to the rig.
RF still gets into. The rig.

Please I need help.

Cheers

On Mon, 7 Nov, 2016 at 1:55, k4pwo k4pwo@... [ic7000]
wrote:

Do you have a common mode choke on the antenna coax?  Have you tried fferrite on the mike cable?

Perry K4PWO

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.