Re: [IC-7000] Available

Raymond M. Burns

I agree plus there is the overheating issue.
De Ray WB2MLY

--
Sent from myMail app for Android

Saturday, 09 April 2016, 09:42AM -04:00 from "John Kramer jkramer@... [ic7000]" <ic7000@...>:

Good luck at that price. With the IC-7300 now available at not much more than your price,

I think folk would rather opt for the IC-7300.
We  paid less than your asking price new, including the extras, and we got warranty,
and the pleasure of opening a new box.
I would think the going rate would be around $ 900 now that the IC-7300 is available.
And no, I’m not trying to get you to drop your price, so I can get it cheap :)
 - I already have an IC-7000 and also an IC-7300.
When the IC-7300 got a release date, I sold two of my IC-7000’s before their price would
drop (late last year), in anticipation of me getting an IC-7300. I kept one of my IC-7000’s
for the mobile - it is unbeatable in a mobile with the remote display.

73
John

On 9 Apr 2016, at 7:53 AM, grif80128@... [ic7000] <ic7000@...> wrote:

For Sale: IC-7000 160M-70CM, all-mode, 100W on HF, HM-151 remote control microphone, new CT-17 CI-V Level Converter, new MB-62 Mobile Bracket, new MB-105 Mounting Bracket, new mobile power cable, new separation cable (Never installed it mobile)-$1,200 (avg price $987 based on 9 t'cvrs)  The radio will be advertised on multiple sites and are subject to prior sale. Any questions please call or e-mail me. Jim, KC0TRK