Re: [IC-7000] Want to build a cable to adapt modular microphone jack to male 1/8" stereo plug

Simon Thompson

I have an irig as well; I think the isolation transformers perform a useful function in the easydigi interface, and I don't know if the irig employs any circuitry for isolation. In theory, the irig will work, but it isn't designed to function in an rf environment.

On Wednesday, 30 March 2016, ak7db@... [ic7000] <ic7000@...> wrote:

That's what I've been looking at but just thought I might be able to get by without it.  The iRig works well with an Elecraft KX3 from what I've seen but the 7000 isn't quite as easy.

Thanks.