Re: [IC-7000] Fwd: Mexico Angry by new Arizona Law

Alex Netherton

Sometimes it seems that there are just not enough horses...

Not enough horses to go with all the horses butts out there.

Alex Netherton, W5ALX
Buncombe County NC
EM85ro
FT-950, SB-200, LDG AT-600ProII, MFJ-1777

On 2/28/2016 6:36:24 PM, Alex Netherton, W5ALX wrote:

Is this any sort of an email for a Ham Radio forum? I personally do not like illegal immigration, but I know this sort of inflammatory email is just a match in gasoline. Moderator, can you do something?
Thanks.

HOW is this going to affect my IC-7000?