Re: [IC-7000] Fwd: Mexico Angry by new Arizona Law

Alex Netherton

Is this any sort of an email for a Ham Radio forum? I personally do not like illegal immigration, but I know this sort of inflammatory email is just a match in gasoline. Moderator, can you do something?
Thanks.

HOW is this going to affect my IC-7000?

Alex Netherton, W5ALX
Buncombe County NC
EM85ro
FT-950, SB-200, LDG AT-600ProII, MFJ-1777