Re: [IC-7000] Ic 7000 and Ham Radio Deluxe

Colin Christie

Hi all my speed was too low; set it at 19200. And it works. Thanks everyone. 73 and great dx Colin vk2jcc

Sent from Yahoo7 Mail on Android

From:"Tony Langdon vk3jed@... [ic7000]"
Date:Wed, 27 Jan, 2016 at 8:23
Subject:Re: [IC-7000] Ic 7000 and Ham Radio Deluxe

On 26/01/2016 4:46 PM, Colin Christie colin.christie34@... [ic7000] wrote:
Hi all, Despite all efforts I can not get my HRD to connect with my Ic7000. It has before sometime ago. Ok Cvi is off on rig address 70h, 300 baud on both rig and software.Tried Rts etc ticked and unticked. It still will not connect. I should have made a not of the settings I had prev I usly.
Any thouhouts folks.

The IC-7000 prefers higher baud rates.  I got best results fixing the radio at 19200 baud.  Auto can give issues.
--
73 de Tony VK3JED/VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com