anyone using HRD and IC-7000 in memory mode?

Jamie WW3S

Is it possible to use the 7000 with HRD in memory mode? Trying to setup for a remote operation, and would like to change thru the 2m repeater channels I have programmed into the radio, but cant figure out how HRD changes the memory channel......I seem to recall it worked when I had a 706MKIIG but since I have the 7000 now, cannot remember how to change the channel........tried programming them into the memory management portion of the software, but that doesn’t work either....