Re: [IC-7000] Ic 7000 and Ham Radio Deluxe

sidney sedgebeer <sedge83@...>

 good evening.
I run hrd, the last free model, with the ic7000 on 9200 bd and com 3, all I had to do the first time, is ask the program to find the com port.  I did have an episode when the windows did not have any com ports but an upgrade took care of that.  It showed no comports, but all attachments such as the printer, mouse etc. worked off the com port.  I was puzzled to put it mildly.
don

On Tuesday, January 26, 2016 2:28 PM, "'i2jjr-hotmail.com' i2jjr@... [ic7000]" wrote:

OK Colin,
I am leaving now for a trip. I'll be back next week, will keep my IC7000 and HRD 5.4 , and will test them with Win10pro.
I used an USB to CI-V cable , guess it's a prolific chip, and it's one or two years that I do not use the IC7k with PCs and HRD anymore.
I will let you know , sorry for the delay.
I do not hate Win10, I found it better than XP and 7 , I like it and use it now, both 32 and 64 on different machines.
But yes, in the past did not like 8.1 and
I hated Vista and Millenium very very much!
73 , Augusto I2JJR HB9TZA

Il 26/01/2016 12:30, Colin Christie colin.christie34@... [ic7000] ha scritto:
Using win 10 (hate it) using version hrd 5.4 no other devices attached other than the mouse. Using the Rt software cable and also normal usb to plug cable. No luck with either.

73 Colin

From:"'i2jjr-hotmail.com' i2jjr@... [ic7000]" mailto:ic7000@...
Date:Tue, 26 Jan, 2016 at 19:56
Subject:Re: [IC-7000] Ic 7000 and Ham Radio Deluxe

I used HRD 5 and 6, with com2 at 19200 baud, if I remember it right, both on XP and win7pro.
What version of HRD and what for an OS are you using?
I2JJR

Il 26/01/2016 07:59, RK rkmr15203@... [ic7000] ha scritto:
The last Microsoft I played with was XP. Usb ports get lost. I remember having to go to some hardware settings, that listed all devices and turn on and off USB settings, two, three, and four times, to get it to lock on. Pull all other gadgets, printers, scanners, and try with just one device (radio).

On Jan 26, 2016, at 0:46, "Colin Christie colin.christie34@... [ic7000]" <ic7000@...> wrote:

Hi all, Despite all efforts I can not get my HRD to connect with my Ic7000. It has before sometime ago. Ok Cvi is off on rig address 70h, 300 baud on both rig and software.Tried Rts etc ticked and unticked. It still will not connect. I should have made a not of the settings I had prev I usly.
Any thouhouts folks.