I've been having issues with hrd.  I got it talking to the ic-7000 on a Win 8.1 laptop.  The logbook module would crash every 2-3 min.  Contacted tech support, told to turn off the CI-V Transcieve setting on the rig.  Now it only freezes every 20 minutes.  Ditto on a Win 10 machine.  Tried installing it on my Win 7 desktop, and it wouldn't even run.

Gave up and switched to Log4Om.  Works great so far.

Juliean KQ2Z

On Jan 26, 2016, at 6:30 AM, Colin Christie colin.christie34@... [ic7000] <ic7000@...> wrote:

Using win 10 (hate it) using version hrd 5.4 no other devices attached other than the mouse. Using the Rt software cable and also normal usb to plug cable. No luck with either.

73 Colin

Sent from Yahoo7 Mail on Android

From:"'i2jjr-hotmail.com' i2jjr@... [ic7000]" <ic7000@...>
Date:Tue, 26 Jan, 2016 at 19:56
Subject:Re: [IC-7000] Ic 7000 and Ham Radio Deluxe

I used HRD 5 and 6, with com2 at 19200 baud, if I remember it right, both on XP and win7pro.
What version of HRD and what for an OS are you using?
I2JJR

Il 26/01/2016 07:59, RK rkmr15203@... [ic7000] ha scritto:
The last Microsoft I played with was XP. Usb ports get lost. I remember having to go to some hardware settings, that listed all devices and turn on and off USB settings, two, three, and four times, to get it to lock on. Pull all other gadgets, printers, scanners, and try with just one device (radio).

On Jan 26, 2016, at 0:46, "Colin Christie colin.christie34@... [ic7000]" <ic7000@...> wrote:

Hi all, Despite all efforts I can not get my HRD to connect with my Ic7000. It has before sometime ago. Ok Cvi is off on rig address 70h, 300 baud on both rig and software.Tried Rts etc ticked and unticked. It still will not connect. I should have made a not of the settings I had prev I usly.
Any thouhouts folks.