Re: [IC-7000] Re: Ic 7000 and Ham Radio Deluxe

On 26/01/2016 5:31 PM, sv4mwz@... [ic7000] wrote:
Hello there,

I got the same problem with you my friend.

I have bought the ZLP CI-V interface and even that I'm testing it with it's self tool that certifies it is up and running at port-x the HRD is returning me the error that cannot read the frequency !!!

FYI, I use a ZLP interface, have not had any issues.  Baud rate is fixed at 19200.

I tried all the combination but still NO connection.
Now my IC-7000 is at the ICOM service to check the CI-V interface port.
Speaking with them on the phone yesterday they told me everything seems to be fine !!!!!

Make sure you use the correct interface cable.  This should have been supplied by ZLP.  One end is a mono plug, the other end is stereo.

--
73 de Tony VK3JED/VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com