Re: STuck in Xmit / loss of coordination between rig and FLRIG

c_j_dawsonuk

I am chasing a similar problem with my IC-7000 set up when using WSJTX. TX locks on and can be reset by a stab on the power button. I am suspecting an RF in the shack issue as when working into a dummy load all works as expected. So far it has resisted all my efforts with chokes and ferrites.
But I am confused because the start of my problem coincided with upgrading? my OS from Win 8.1 to 10. I can resolve the problem by substituting the computer with an old Win XP laptop, the downside of that is the slow decode time.
I will be watching this thread with interest and will post again if I find anything further.

73
Colin
M0GMK