From:"'i2jjr-hotmail.com' i2jjr@... [ic7000]"
Date:Tue, 26 Jan, 2016 at 19:56
Subject:Re: [IC-7000] Ic 7000 and Ham Radio Deluxe

I used HRD 5 and 6, with com2 at 19200 baud, if I remember it right, both on XP and win7pro.
What version of HRD and what for an OS are you using?
I2JJR

Il 26/01/2016 07:59, RK rkmr15203@... [ic7000] ha scritto:
The last Microsoft I played with was XP. Usb ports get lost. I remember having to go to some hardware settings, that listed all devices and turn on and off USB settings, two, three, and four times, to get it to lock on. Pull all other gadgets, printers, scanners, and try with just one device (radio).

On Jan 26, 2016, at 0:46, "Colin Christie colin.christie34@... [ic7000]" <ic7000@...> wrote:

Hi all, Despite all efforts I can not get my HRD to connect with my Ic7000. It has before sometime ago. Ok Cvi is off on rig address 70h, 300 baud on both rig and software.Tried Rts etc ticked and unticked. It still will not connect. I should have made a not of the settings I had prev I usly.
Any thouhouts folks.