Re: [IC-7000] Screwdriver Antenna Controller

Dan Smith

If I remember correctly it was a mono Y cable.   I will check tomorrow if you would like.

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 8:46 PM, 'Perry K4PWO' k4pwo@... [ic7000]
wrote:

That’s my understanding… the handbook many years back had a RS-232 to CI-V interface that would support up to 3 rigs. The outputs were just paralleled for the three jacks.

Perry K4PWO

From: ic7000@... [mailto:ic7000@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 9:41 PM
To: ic7000@...
Subject: Re: [IC-7000] Screwdriver Antenna Controller

Aha! That answers my alternate question of whether it's possible to connect two things to the CI-V port. Is just a regular stereo Y cable sufficient?

Thanks,

Juliean

KQ2Z

On Jan 21, 2016, at 3:01 PM, Dan Smith kd7uff10@... [ic7000] > wrote:

I run a IC-7000 with N2VZ Turbo tuner with my Tarheel ll. It does use my ci-v port but I used Y there and run both the turbo tuner and my control cable. No problems at all.

73

Dan/KD7UFF

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android <https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>

The 8 call who contacted me about a controller or antenna resend your email it was deleted inadvertently.

73-

W1JCW

John