From: ic7000@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ic7000@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 8:07 AM
To: ic7000@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IC-7000] Screwdriver Antenna Controller

I'm looking to use a Tarheel antenna with my ic-7000 and need an antenna controller. What I'd like, ideally, is a fully automatic controller that uses the radio's tuner button. I don't want separate control heads for the controller that I need to deal with.

The TurboTuner -2 fits the bill, but in addition to using the tuner connector on the radio,most also uses the CI-V port, which I'd prefer to keep free for rig control.

Is anyone aware of an automatic antenna controller that works off the radio's tuner controls but doesn't use the CI-V port?

Thanks,
Juliean
KQ2Z

"Spam, racism, name-calling, vulgarity, religious or political propaganda, personal insults and/or verbal abuse will not be tolerated in this group at any time. Any member posting such material will be placed on moderated status, and is subject to deletion and banning."

Yahoo Groups Links