Screwdriver Antenna Controller

Juliean Galak

I'm looking to use a Tarheel antenna with my ic-7000 and need an antenna controller. What I'd like, ideally, is a fully automatic controller that uses the radio's tuner button. I don't want separate control heads for the controller that I need to deal with.

The TurboTuner -2 fits the bill, but in addition to using the tuner connector on the radio,most also uses the CI-V port, which I'd prefer to keep free for rig control.

Is anyone aware of an automatic antenna controller that works off the radio's tuner controls but doesn't use the CI-V port?

Thanks,
Juliean
KQ2Z