From: ic7000@...
To: ic7000@...
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 15:24:55 -0800
Subject: Re: [IC-7000] no audio from onboard speaker?

My guess... gunk inside the connector.  When a plug is inserted,
the plug holds open two contacts that connect the audio signal
to the internal speaker.  I would suggest a small diameter
(bottle style) brush with a very slight amount of DeOxit run
inside the connector, with the rig turned off.

Phil
N6OMM

On 1/1/2016 3:06 PM, 'WW3S' ww3s@... [ic7000] wrote:

Not sure what I did, but I have no audio from the built in
speaker....if I plug a external speaker into the headphone
jack works ok.....any idea what went wrong?

Posted by: Phillip Potter