Re: [IC-7000] IC-7K Echolink and Signalink USB

Don Rolph

The default connection is from the radio through the data jack to the Signalink.  This means the audio is not squelched.

I removed the wire jumper connecting the audio output from the IC7K to the Signalink and then take the audio off the headphone jack.  This way squelch is enabled.

On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 9:19 AM, hp2sm@... [ic7000] <ic7000@...> wrote:

Hi to all 73 from HP2SM, Santiago

I need help to setup my 7k with signalink es Echolink.

I have a Link in echolink but not work well, only o0ne way.

Internet...radio ok, but radio to internet not...

I have all setup that provide Tigertroni9cs but not working

Any help is appreciate

Thanks

AB1PH
Don Rolph