Re: [IC-7000] icom 7000 display.

Simon Thompson

Also, make sure that you are providing the correct voltage to your radio; the 7000 likes 13.8 volts under all conditions; if the voltage going in to the radio drops, weird things happen.

On Aug 12, 2015, at 3:59 PM, Simon Thompson <simonthompson67@...> wrote:

Did you try the menu resetting procedure described on page 25 of the manual? I found that this restored my scrambled screen. Turn the radio off. Push and hold either of the menu group buttons down. Turn the power on.

On Aug 11, 2015, at 7:07 PM, rickvassar@... [ic7000] <ic7000@...> wrote:

hello friends, I have a ic-7000, the display is all scrambled up. tried to reset. this did not help. any help out there...thanks..rick