From: ic7000@... [mailto:ic7000@...]
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 12:38 PM
To: ic7000@...
Subject: [IC-7000] IC-7000 in 2015 Subaru Outback

I had a 2009 Outback for some years.  Mounted the IC-7000 control panel on the dash with a stalk to a suction cup on the windshield, main chassis mounted in the rear.  worked very well.  Now I have a new 2015 Outback, and would like the same kind of setup.  BUT Subaru warms against putting anything on the dash, because they have a new 'radar' system that manages the cruise control, and that radar wants a clear view thru the windshield - without something like the '7000 panel in the way.  So what to do?  Anyone already solved this problem?  Thanks for any advice.  Bob, K6KL

Posted by: rln37@...