Re: [IC-7000] Fuse holders

Don Rolph

Also be careful of the speaker jack on the side of the control head:  it is basically floating and easily damaged.

On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 8:46 AM, Don Rolph <don.rolph@...> wrote:
Ok, I am still looking for the web site I used.  You disassemble form the back.  I believe the screws are obvious.
When you remove the first layer, the springs will be free and you have a good chance of dropping them.  The latch clip then just lifts out and can be easily replaced.

I will keep looking for thew eb site.

But it is quite simple.

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 1:11 PM, Richard wn9ddv@... [ic7000] <ic7000@...> wrote:

Thanks!!!   Ordered. Any tips on installation?

C. Richard Pumphrey

On Jul 18, 2014, at 8:07 AM, "w3ahl@... [ic7000]" <ic7000@...> wrote:

Contact Icom Parts in WA at (800) 346-0495.  They are open 0700-1700 PDT.

According to the Service Manual you need part # 8930065550, 2427 Release Button.

Steve, W3AHL

---In ic7000@..., wrote :

I had an incident which pulled the radio to the floor. No damage except the clip that holds the remote head onto the radio has the end broken off so it will not hold properly. Are these available ?

AB1PH
Don Rolph

AB1PH
Don Rolph