From: Alex Netherton ;
To: ;
Subject: Re: [IC-7000] HM-151 mic issue
Sent: Tue, Jan 28, 2014 12:08:49 AM

Did you do the mod yourself, or have Bob do it? He has a lot of experience with these things, and seems to have worked the bugs out. If he did it, call him; if you did it, you need to troubleshoot!

73 de KC4BO

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 6:23 PM, <ei8kf@...> wrote:

Hi,

I did the Bob Nagy mod a while back and must've made a mess of it as my mic TX is intermittent. I notice the ALC goes full scale occasionally while speaking.
Has anyone else experienced a similar problem after doing the mod and what is the cure for this problem??

Thanks,
Andrew